In this third newsletter in this PDF format, the following highlights are revealed in more details in the link to the file below under Read more…
Welcome to our new County Commissioner , Howard Blackett. Howard commenced his role with Suffolk Scouts on April 2nd and introduced himself here.
Headquarters are on the lookout for 20 young people who’ve really gone above and beyond. They’ll be UK Scouts aged 4-24 who’ve shown Scout values, courage, kindness and our ‘never give up’ spirit. They’ll each receive £500 to spend how they like.
If you’d like to nominate a young person (not related to you) who you believe deserves this award, please complete the form below by midnight on Thursday 14 April 2022. The Scouts will notify the winners by the end of June 2022 and winners’ names will be published on the Scouts’ HQ website in September 2022 – Nominate Here – ‘The Chief Scouts Unsung Heroes’
Also in this Issue…
• World Scout Jamboree – latest from the team..
• Beaver Log – Beaver Bake Off 2022..
• Cub’s Capers – more than a Grand H-OWL..
• Census Update – where we are..
• Growth & Development – pointers from the Census..
• Mountain Activities – the CMAT team..
• Water Activities – New resources available..
• Trustees Corner – reserves – have we got some?
• Inclusion – more resources available
• CMAT – Off-Road Biking – Leaders wanted…l
.. and don’t forget to book your tickets for the Ipswich Gang Show – it’s not too late!
If you have news or events you would like to share with the County, please send news items to firstname.lastname@example.org