Latest Training News
The Training Team have put together a programme of training opportunities that will take place via Zoom on weekday evenings. Below are the opportunities available, along with links to book places. Please circulate widely.
- Working with Adults (Module 9)– Over two sessions on 11th & 18th January 2022. You must attend both sessions.
- Programme Planning (Module 12B)– 3rd February 2022
- Advising on Adult Appointments (Module 37)– 7th February 2022
- (For members of Appointments Advisory Committees)
- International (Module 19)– 15th February 2022
- Assessing Learning (Module 25)– 15th February 2022
- (For Training Advisers and Activity/ Night’s Away Assessors)
- NEW ADDITION – Introduction to Residential Activities (Module 16)– 17th & 24th February 2022
National Small-bore Rifle Association Youth Proficiency Scheme Air Rifle Tutor qualification – weekend courses in Suffolk in 2022.
This qualification will enable adult leaders or section assistants with a ‘Full’ appointment on Compass to lead small-bore air rifle shooting. Shooting activities are not covered by the Scout Adventurous Activity Permit Scheme; this is one of the qualifications approved by the Scout Association to lead air rifle shooting.
The cost for the two-day course is £100 per person. This covers the NSRA tutor fees and venue costs. Payment details in booking links.
9th & 10th April, Ipswich area: https://bookwhen.com/suffolktraining/e/ev-sh8i-20220409100000
7th & 8th May, Mildenhall: https://bookwhen.com/suffolktraining/e/ev-smj6-20220507100000